Авторизация  
Hotaka

Маунты Interlude

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Маунты Interlude

Здесь могла быть ваша реклама

• Like 2

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for sharing, but when I summon the wolf it rides on top of Strider.
Could you let me know how I can fix it?
I had to make the file npcgrp.dat because what you posted gives an error in my edit file when I save it.

unknown.png

unknown.png

12528    Rider.wing_hound_vehicle    Riders.wing_hound_vehicle_m00    2    RidersTex.wing_hound_t00    RidersTex.wing_hound_t01                0            2    4416    10                                                                                                    1.000000    0        1                4    MonSound.Hit_Bone_6    MonSound.Hit_Bone_2    MonSound.Hit_Shell_1    MonSound.Hit_Stone_3        3    MonSound.strider_dmg_1    MonSound.strider_dmg_2    MonSound.strider_dmg_3    0            1    0                    LineageEffect.p_u002_a    0    50.000000    250.000000    70.000000    0    0

Thank you!

Поделиться сообщением

В 23.09.2022 в 07:25, •°•°•PsycHoO•°•°• сказал:

@Zorak use id  of strider and strider LineageMonster.strider script.

I understand that I need to put it inside LineageMonster.u but I have no idea how it works, could you help me with this process?

Поделиться сообщением

Em 13/01/2022 às 12:05, Hotaka disse:

Montaria Interlúdio

Seu anúncio poderia estar aqui

After a lot of work (17 hours) and help from a friend, we tweaked the damn .u file and surprisingly all the mounts are bug.
Sad.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Поделиться сообщением

7 hours ago, Zorak said:

After a lot of work (17 hours) and help from a friend, we tweaked the damn .u file and surprisingly all the mounts are bug.
Sad.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

In this case need to edit position, in Interlude this is not so simple to do.

Поделиться сообщением

This is a problem. In this case all mounts do not apply to Interlude. Could change the title of the post.
Since there is a problem with npcgrp, LineageMonster.u and the mount animation.

Поделиться сообщением

Судя по всему тут не убита кость, на которую натягивается меш намордника страйдера + забили хер на позицию кости посадки. :lol: Как по мне, для ИЛ допов самое то, хз в чем тут проблема на ваш взгляд. 

Поделиться сообщением

5 часов назад, Rolo сказал:

Судя по всему тут не убита кость, на которую натягивается меш намордника страйдера + забили хер на позицию кости посадки. :lol: Как по мне, для ИЛ допов самое то, хз в чем тут проблема на ваш взгляд. 

Do you know of a solution or are you willing to help?

Поделиться сообщением

The simple solution is to unpack the model, remove the bone on which the strider's "weapon" mesh 

Спойлер

image.png.67ad50e74961186e25762798c9975fa6.png

is attached (I don't remember its exact name, I think it was "bip01 head"), similarly the landing bone will need to be rotated along the axes so they coincide with the position of the player sitting on top. After that, reassemble everything back into the pack. 

P.S.: If you don't understand what I'm talking about here, go to someone like •°•°•PsycHoO•°•°• and buy a ready-made solution from him, don't waste your time. 

• Like 1

Поделиться сообщением

13 часов назад, Rolo сказал:

A solução simples é descompactar o modelo, remover o osso no qual a malha da "arma" do strider 

É isso que quero dizer (Mostrar conteúdo)

image.png.67ad50e74961186e25762798c9975fa6.png

está anexado (não lembro o nome exato, acho que era "bip01 head"), da mesma forma o osso de aterrissagem precisará ser girado ao longo dos eixos para que coincidam com a posição do jogador sentado em cima. Depois disso, monte tudo de volta no pacote. 

PS: Se você não entende do que estou falando aqui, vá até alguém como •°•°•PsycHoO•°•°• e compre uma solução pronta dele, não perca seu tempo. 

I think the purpose of the forum is for people to help each other, if you always buy something from rent when you need it, you will never be make able to do it and you will always be at the mercy of those who know.
Working with programs that we're not used to at first is a little tricky, but once you understand the logic and how it works, it's easy.
I have no experience with UE, but I've adapted skins from more recent chronicles for Interlude, I can try to do the same with Strider.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...